Well Woman Care
Includes a thorough history including reproductive history, family, medical, surgical and social history. A comprehensive physical exam with appropriate lab tests performed in-office. Counseling will include review of diet, exercise, breast cancer risk, colon cancer risk, osteoporosis risks, gynecological cancer risk, and lifestyle issues.
- Pap smears-"Thin Prep"
- Pelvic Exams and Evaluation for Pelvic Relaxation and Incontinence
- Breast Exams and Instruction for Self-Exams
- Osteoporosis Screening and Counseling
- Gynecological Cancer Screenings
- First Gynecological Exams and Education
- In-Office Ultrasound Available
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening
- Life-Style Risk Reduction
- Depression Screening
Here at the Women’s Center, we have an all female staff uniquely trained to help you. We understand the sensitive and difficult nature of the many different problems that a woman can face during her life. Whatever problem you are experiencing, we will listen compassionately and work together to create a solution.
- Menopausal Management
- Fibroid Management
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Painful, Heavy periods
- Pelvic Pain, Painful Intercourse
- PMS and Depression
- Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, and Adhesions
- Bladder Problems and Incontinence
- Decreased Libido